On episode 55 of Not Another Mac Podcast, Mark is joined by Melissa Davis, Jodi Spangler, and Peter Upfold.
- MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and the PowerBook
- Adobe Product Ranges
- Dropbox Being Rejected In Some iOS Apps
- iCloud And Associated Storage From Apple
- iPad User Accounts Or Lack Thereof
- Which iPad Should Melissa Buy
- Should You Buy A Camcorder Or Use Your iPhone or iPad.
- Digital Archiving
- Peter Talks About Restoring An Encrypted SuperDuper Backup
- We sing Happy Birthday to Melissa's Sister
Melissa can be found at www.themacmommy.com where she helps people to get a better understanding of their Macs. She also produces the Podcast Moms Gone Geek. She can also be found via Twitter with username: @themacmommy
Jodi can be found at www.lakeshoremac.com and www.macfindher.com where she supports and informs users on a wide range of Macintosh and iOS topics. Make sure to check out her Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/MacFindHer
If you have any feedback, questions or would like us to discuss a certain topic on a future episode please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org